- Stay agile and sure-footed even on shifting terrain with the lightweight, durable, and supportive comfort of the Arc’teryx® Aerios FL GTX trail hiking shoe.
- Cordura® mesh upper with TPU high-abrasion protection films for added durability.
- GORE-TEX® membrane features GORE® Invisible Fit technology that provides excellent waterproof protection, long-lasting durability, and comfortable breathability.
- Optimized mid height provides ankle support.
- Integrated lacing system with sturdy fabric laces and webbing loops for a secure fit.
- TPU toe cap provides abrasion protection.
- Long-wearing 4mm OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert cradles the foot and provides excellent support and comfort.
- Compressed EVA foam midsole provides added support and shock absorption.
- TPU shank increases agility and underfoot confidence.
- Vibram® MegaGrip® rubber outsole features ergonomically patterned 3.5mm lugs for optimal traction and performance.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Package Dimensions : 11.8 x 7.9 x 4.6 inches; 1.8 Pounds
Item model number : 24735
Department : Womens
Date First Available : January 17, 2022
Manufacturer : Arc’teryx
ASIN : B09QLFSN4Q
FAST LIGHT – Minimalist, high performance and lightweight, for rapid travel in variable conditions.
HIKING TREKKING – For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
GORE TEX – Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
BREATHABLE MATERIAL – Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.