- Find adventure on every trail with the tough weather protection, comfortable support, and superior grip of the Merrell® Moab 2 Prime Waterproof hiking shoes.
- M Select™ DRY technology seals out water while allowing moisture to escape.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper with suede tongue and collar.
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable mesh lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Kinetic Fit™ BASE removable contoured footbed features zonal arch and heel support.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides stable comfort.
- Molded nylon arch shank adds support.
- Merrell air cushioning in the heel absorbs impacting shock and helps stabilize the foot.
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers high-performance durability, stability, and traction.
- 5 mm lug depth.
- Weight: 1 lb 3.8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Made in USA or Imported
Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
Waterproof full grain leather upper
Metal hook traditional lace closure
Bellows tongue keeps out debris
Protective toe cap