- The reliable waterproof protection and superior outsole grip of the Columbia® Wayfinder™ Outdry™ trail hiking shoe will make sure the wet weather never slows down your hiking plans.
- Low-profile waterproof hiking shoes for comfortable mobility.
- Durable closed mesh upper with synthetic overlays.
- OutDry™ waterproof, breathable construction keeps out the wet elements while providing a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Synthetic screen print toe cap and heel for extra abrasion protection.
- Traditional lace-up style for a preferred fit.
- Breathable textile lining for added interior comfort.
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return.
- Lightly cushioned textile footbed provides added underfoot support and comfort.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip™ rubber outsole provides superior traction and slip resistance both on and off the trail.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
OMNI-GRIP: This multi-terrain traction system matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments.
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Treacherous days out on the trail are comfortable and worry-free with this shoe’s mesh construction and its durable mesh tongue for breathability.
ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: This shoe features a lace-up closure for an adjustable, secure fit.