- A day on the trail isn’t complete without the adidas® Terrex AX2R hiking shoe underfoot.
- Water-resistant upper treatment provides light protection from outside elements.
- Tightly-knit textile, webbing, and synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective toe rand.
- Heel pull tab.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Comfortable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole.
- adiPRENE® in the midsole absorbs impacting shock.
- TRAXION® outsole delivers reliable grip over mixed terrain.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Technical mesh and woven synthetic textile upper for lightweight durability
Molded sockliner for enhanced comfort and fit
Lightweight EVA midsole for long-term cushioning
Traxion outsole for optimal grip in all directions